Successful organizations plan to prevent and manage disasters and threats to their continuing operation. They understand it’s a matter of when, not if. RISK MANAGEMENT ADVISORS conducts threat assessments, recommends plans for prevention and preparedness, and implements them for our clients.
Threats face every organization, every day. They are not only something that only happens on TV news or to someone else. Are you prepared to deal with:
• Problem separations or workforce reductions
• Domestic violence entering the workplace
• Corporate espionage
• Physical and virtual theft of property
• International or domestic terrorist groups and radicals
• Natural disasters such as hurricanes, floods, earthquakes and tornadoes
Security Services Start with Assessing, Planning & Implementing
Understanding the threats is the first step in developing a customized, scalable security solution. RMA’s security professionals start with a threat assessment and develop customized security plans to address each potential scenario.
• Site audits
• Risk assessments
• Impact assessments
• Cyber-threat assessments
• Prevention strategies
• Business continuity
• Response strategies
• Deployment of a recommended technology and reinforced infrastructure
• Uniformed or plain-clothed security specialists
• Armed or unarmed security specialists
Experienced in Security
RISK MANAGEMENT ADVISORS has experience in securing large and small properties, including corporate campuses and large-capacity venues. RMA’s security team has more than 100 years of combined experience in the development and implementation of total security solutions for a variety of venues.
• Corporations in both urban settings and rural campuses
• Urban transportation systems
• Hotels, convention centers
• Mixed-income housing complexes with large populations in urban locations
RMA provided expert services to secure London’s Wembley Stadium and other outdoor arenas for the European tour of Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band.
No matter how large or complex, RMA can scale to meet your security needs.